Director of Crossing, IRL CNRS 2010
+61 455 337 277
- Embedded Systems (Hardware/Software/Applications Co-Optimization)
- Advanced (In-memory, hybrid NoC, reconfigurable) System On Chip dedicated to application domains (video, AI, …)
- Embedded Intelligence: Self-Adaptive Systems (energy/QoS-based reconfiguration), Autonomous Systems (online decision making)
- 2005, Research Supervision Degree (HDR), UBS University, Lorient, France
- 1996, PhD University of Rennes I, High Level Synthesis, VLSI, Signal and Image Processing.
- 1993, Master Degree, DEA STIR, University of Rennes I, Signal, Telecommunications, Image.
- 1992, Electrical / Computer Science Engineer Degree, ESEO, Angers
- Jan. 2021, Director of CNRS IRL CROSSING (FrenCh-AustRalian LabOratory for HumanS / AutonomouS Agents TeamING).
- Sep. 20, Adjunct Prof. at the School of Computer Science of the University of Adelaide.
- Mai. 2019, Invited professor, University of Tohoku, Japan.
- May. 2018/ July 20, Head of team SHAKER.
- Jan. 2018/ Dec. 20, Head of Transversal program, Systems of Drones at Lab-STICC.
- Oct/Nov. 2016, Invited Professor at USP University, São Carlos, Brazil.
- Nov. 2014, Invited Professor at Tohoku University, Sendai, Japan.
- 2012/16, Head of MOCS team (50 staff, CNRS, UBS, UBO, TB).
- 2011, Head of the CACS department at Lab-STICC (62 staff),
- 2010, Visiting researcher at the University of Queensland (Australia)
- 2008/12, Head of MOCS team (21 staff) at Lab-STICC, UMR CNRS, Lorient/Brest.
- 2004, CNRS researcher.
- 2001, Anvar emergence prize and co-foundation of SME Dixip in 2003, wireless embedded systems.
- 1998/2002, Associate Professor at UBS University, Lorient, France.
- 1997, Postdoc at IMEC (Leuven, Belgium), Memory Hierarchy, Low Power Design.1996, PhD University of Rennes I, High Level Synthesis, VLSI, Signal and Image Processing.