Associate Professor, Université Bretagne Sud
Invited Researcher, Crossing UMI 2010
- Human-Machine Cooperation
- Cognitive state classification (mental workload, stress, fatigue, attention)
- Adaptive automation and dialogue
- Sociotechnical systems modeling
- 15.11.2021. HDR (Accreditation to Direct Research), Université Bretagne Sud, France
- 05.01.2008 – 06.12.2010. PhD in Industrial and Computer Engineering, Centrale Nantes, France
- 01.09.2004 – 31.08.2007. Graduate in Industrial Engineering and Master of Science in Applied Mechanics, Centrale Nantes, France
- 2021.02 – 2022.02. Invited researcher at University of Adelaide, and CNRS Delegation at CROSSING IRL CNRS, Adelaide, Australia
- 2020.Leader of the research team FHOOX (Human and Organizational Factors, autOmatics and complex systems), Lab-STICC Université Bretagne Sud, Lab-STICC, UMR CNRS 6285, Lorient, France
- 01.09.2015 – Present. Program director of Bachelor of Technology “LOGIQ”, specialized in Industrial Engineering, QLIO department, Université Bretagne Sud, Lorient, France.
- 01.09.2012 – Present. Associate Professor in Automatics and Computer Engineering, member of the multidisciplinary team IHSEV (Human System Inteaction and Virtual Environment) of Lab-STICC, Lorient, France
- 15.10.2010 – 31.08.2012. Temporary lecturer and research assistant, Université Bretagne Sud, Lorient, France
- 15.01.2008 – 14.10.2010. Research engineer in Enterprise Modeling, working on the French national project Pilot 2.0 Centrale Nantes, France
- 05.10.2007 – 14.01.2008. R&D Engineer in Enterprise Modeling MNM Consulting, Paris, France
- 01.04.2007 – 01.10.2007. Research Engineer in Knowledge and Innovation Management, Stellenbosch University, South Africa
- Best Paper Awards at the 4th International Conference CHIRA in 2020.
- Recipient of the Ph.D. and Research Supervising Bonus (Rank A), attributed by the French National University Council (61st section) since 2018.
- European Best Paper Awards at the 13th International Conference IFAC HMS in 2016.