Post Doc Position
Postdoc Multimodal and Real-time Monitoring of humans with a hybrid team
In collaboration with experts from IRL Crossing (AI, Human Factors, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems) the mission consists in developing a state model (stress, fatigue, attention, performance) of a human operator with a real-time sensor fusion architecture using physiological, behavioral and environmental data. The aim will be to use this model to adapt, according to a team performance criterion, the distribution of tasks (load, complexity) between an operator and autonomous agent (AI).
– Modeling of the state of a human operator using sensor fusion techniques
– Development of an efficient model using machine learning techniques
– Implementation of the model under constraint of processing resources
– Implementation of an adaptation scenario based on an industrial case study.
Given the multidisciplinary nature of the topic, the project can be adapted to the profile of the researcher.
PhD with the following essential skills:
– Software development (C++, python, ..)
– Data fusion or signal processing applied to neurophysiological data.
At least one of the following skills is desired
– Machine learning
– Embedded systems
– Real-time systems
– Human factors or behavioural neuroscience
– International Crossing Laboratory located in Adelaide
– Work in collaboration with researchers :
> University of Adelaide (Prof. Anna Ma Wyatt, Prof. Javen Shi, Prof. Lang White)
> UNISA (Prof. Siobhan Banks)
> CNRS (Prof. J. Diguet, Prof. C. Buche, A / Prof. P. Rauffet)